- Duration: 8 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL8131
- Travel Type: Coach
An award-winning resort where elegant Victorian villas, a bustling harbour and palm-fringed beaches give the Riviera its well-earned name.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· January, February, March & October ~ visits to Totnes & Dartmouth
· February, March & October ~ Dartmoor & Tavistock
· June, July & August ~ Kingswear Paddle Steamer; Totnes; Dawlish; Topsham; Dartmoor & Plymouth
· July & August ~ Guided Tour of Powderham Castle and visit to Exeter
Excursions for January, February, March & October Tours:
· We enjoy a visit to the captivating town of Totnes set on the picturesque River Dart. From here we continue to the beautiful town of Dartmouth with its ancient narrow streets, cobbled market place and home to the Britannia Royal Naval College.
· For the February, March & October Tours We include an excursion which takes us across Dartmoor to the ancient stannery town of Tavistock, where we spend some free time.
Excursions Included for the June, July & August Tours:
· We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Dartmouth where we enjoy some free time to explore before our 1 ¼ hour River Cruise on the Kingswear Paddle Steamer. On the return to the hotel we enjoy a stop in Totnes.
· An excursion which takes us to Dawlish where we enjoy free time before continuing to Topsham, where we get chance to explore.
· We enjoy a scenic excursion over stunning Dartmoor as we make our way to the thriving city of Plymouth, where we get chance to explore.
· On the 8 Day Tours: We include a visit to Powderham Castle, the family home of the Earl of Devon. Here we enjoy a guided tour of the castle and free time to explore the beautiful gardens & grounds. Following this visit we continue to Exeter, where we spend the afternoon.Back to top