Eastbourne is a town with grace and elegance that has something for everyone - a landscaped pedestrianised town centre, bordered by a large range of shops, a clean well managed beach and seafront renowned for its attractive three tier flower decked level promenade.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Laid Back Town of Midhurst
- Charming, Stylish City of Chichester
- Battle & Rye
- On the 8 Day Tours Admission to Leonardslee Gardens and time at leisure in Worthing
- On the 8 Day tours Time to explore Brighton
* We enjoy a visit to the charming and stylish city of Chichester with its magnificent cathedral at its heart. Following our free time here we make our way to the ‘laid-back’ town of Midhurst with its real ‘country village feel’. Midhurst’s history dates back to the Medieval times. We spend free time here giving us chance to explore.
* we enjoy an excursion which first of all takes us to Battle. This charming market town grew up around Battle Abbey and takes its name from the famous – the Battle of Hastings in 1066. After some free time here we make our way to the Cinque Port of Rye for some free time before returning to the hotel.
* On the 8 Day Tours: We also include a visit to Leonardslee Gardens. Described as the ‘Finest Woodland Gardens in England’, they were first planted in 1801 and are Grade I Listed. A kaleidoscope of colour sweeps throughout the grounds and there is a combination of parkland, lawn and forest land with a rare colony of wallabies and a number of deer species. You will also find an Italianate Mansion House and a famous dolls museum. Following this visit we make our way to Worthing where we spend the rest of the day.
* On the 8 Day Tours: We enjoy an excursion which takes us to Brighton, one of Britain’s liveliest cities which has a bohemian, artistic and eccentric atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else in the UK. There’s elegant Regency architecture, museums, galleries, great shopping and stylish cafes, bars & restaurants.Back to top