Eastbourne £1.00 Bar
Eastbourne is a town with grace and elegance that has something for everyone - a landscaped pedestrianised town centre, bordered by a large range of shops, a clean well managed beach and seafront renowned for its attractive three tier flower decked level promenade.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Breakfasts & Evening Meals at the Hotel
- Some Entertainment at the hotel
- £1.00 Bar from 8pm - 11pm each evening, includes a pint of selected draught beer, 125ml glass of house wine, single house spirits and soft drinks.
- We enjoy a visit to the seaside town of Worthing. Worthing is a traditional seaside town with a twist. This is a place full of surprises – a wide open prom allows space to breathe, to run, to cycle, an endless horizon frames the beach and, of course, don’t miss our famous pier. The Worthing of today is a happy collision of classic and contemporary; where else can you hop off your paddle board and into one of the oldest working cinemas in the UK, tuck into a traditional cream tea or pop into a micro pub, swing by an art studio beach hut or spot wild ponies at an Iron Age fort.
- We spend the day exploring Battle and Rye. Battle is the site of the most famous battle in English History. After some free time we make our way to Rye with its quaint charm and 18th century cobbled streets where we spend free time to explore.