Eastbourne - A Lovely Spring Break
Eastbourne is a town with grace and elegance that has something for everyone – a landscaped pedestrianised town centre, bordered by a large range of shops, a clean well managed beach and seafront renowned for its attractive three tier flower decked level promenade.
- Seaside Resort of Worthing
- Lively Seaside Resort of Brighton
- Charming Market Town of Battle
- Cinque Port of Rye
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Haddon Hall Hotel
The Haddon Hall Hotel is enviably situated at the seafront end of Devonshire Place, a broad tree lined avenue which links the main promenade with the town centre. The Bandstand is located across the road from the hotel. All of the well-furnished bedrooms have private facilities with colour television and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, spacious lounge, ballroom, cocktail bar and some entertainment. Lift.
- An excursion which takes us to the thriving seaside resort of Worthing, where we have chance to explore. In the afternoon we make a stop in Brighton, one of Britain’s liveliest seaside resorts which has a bohemian, artistic and eccentric atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else in the UK. There’s elegant Regency architecture, museums, galleries, good shopping and stylish cafes, bars & restaurants.
- we enjoy an excursion which first takes us to Battle. This charming market town grew up around Battle Abbey and takes its name from the famous – the Battle of Hastings in 1066. After some free time here, we make our way to the Cinque Port of Rye for some free time before returning to the hotel.