Dublin & Wicklow ‘River And Rail’
Full and varied itinerary!
A themed tour for 2021 staying in Bray, Co. Wicklow which brings you an exciting look at Ireland’s seaside, city & countryside. A guided coastal railway journey and a scenic river cruise are also included, a lovely way to see this part of Ireland.
- Return Ferry, Holyhead – Dublin
- Complimentary tea/coffee & biscuits on arrival at the hotel
- 1 Night Live Musical Entertainment
- Glass of Wine with Dinner on last night
- Admission to Powerscourt House & Gardens
- Wicklow National Park & Glendalough
- River Liffey Cruise
- Coastal Rail Journey
- Wicklow Coast Guide & Morning Tea & Scones
Please Note: The Single Supplement is for use of a double/twin room for sole occupancy.
Meal Arrangements: 4 x Evening Meals & 3 x Breakfasts at the hotel. 1 x Breakfast on the return ferry.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- We enjoy a visit to Powerscourt House & Gardens, a glorious estate set beneath the Wicklow Mountains with an international collection of plants and considered to be one of the world’s greatest gardens. Following this visit we continue through Wicklow National Park to Glendalough with its monastic ruins standing in a peaceful woodland setting.
- We board Ireland’s oldest railway for a train trip along the beautiful coastline between Bray and Dublin. Accompanied by a local tour guide you’ll enjoy a panorama of city, coast and countryside as the DART train carries you to the seaside resort of Malahide, where tea & scones will be served. We spend some free time in Malahide to explore this popular seaside resort with its fine castle before re-joining our coach for the road journey back to the hotel.
- Our coach transports us to Dublin North Quay in time for our scenic cruise on the timeless River Liffey which includes an informative commentary that reveals the past and present of this vibrant city. Following the cruise, we have free time to explore Dublin, from the landmarks, galleries and museums to the buskers and bustle of Temple Bar.
The Royal Hotel, Bray ~ 3 Star
A welcoming family friendly hotel located in the heart of Bray with the seafront just a short stroll away. All of the well-appointed en-suite bedrooms are equipped with TV, Free WiFi, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant & lounge bar. Lift.Back to top