- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL8159
- Travel Type: Coach
Along the upper reaches of the River Severn and the borders between England & Wales, the countryside of Shropshire shelters some of the most beautiful landscapes and unspoilt towns that you can imagine.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Ludlow & Wenlock Edge
· Shrewsbury & River Severn Cruise
· Attingham Park
· Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre
· Severn Valley Railway
· Blists Hill Victorian Town at Ironbridge
· Hotel Entertainment on One Evening
· We drive down picturesque Wenlock Edge to Ludlow, a medieval town with Norman Castle. An afternoon visit to the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre.
· We enjoy a visit to Shrewsbury with its timber framed black & white buildings amongst narrow alleyways surrounded by the River Severn. While here we enjoy a cruise on the River Severn and then free time to explore. An afternoon visit to Attingham Park, a stunning stately home built in 1785 with its highlight being the Regency dining room set for an evening banquet.
· We head south to Bridgnorth where we join the famous Severn Valley Railway for a delightful train ride along the beautiful Severn Valley, passing through lovely restored stations and on to Kidderminster. From here we re-join our coach and make our way to Ironbridge Gorge where we have free time to enjoy Blists Hill Victorian Town.Back to top