Discovering North Wales
For 2018 we are offering three different tours on different dates, which are all based at the same hotel, very close to Llanberis, Snowdon’s village.
Surrounded by beautiful mountains, lakes & rivers with breathtaking views everywhere there’s no better place to discover the diverse and unique destination that is North Wales.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
20th August (5 Days) ~ Snowdonia & The Llyn
· We enjoy a visit to the historic town of Conwy, where we enjoy some free time. In the afternoon we head for our included visit to Bodnant Gardens.
· We enjoy a return Journey on the Snowdon Mountain Railway. At the Summit there will be time to visit the award-winning Visitor Centre. Following our train ride we enjoy some free time in Llanberis
· An excursion which takes us to the beautiful Llyn Peninsula where we have time to explore Abersoch & Pwllheli.
10th September 2018 (5 Days) ~ Trains & Gardens of North Wales
· We make the journey to Bodnant Gardens, for our visit. In the afternoon we make our way back to Llanberis, where we can enjoy some free time.
· We travel to Towyn where we join the Tallylln Railway for the journey to Nant Gwernol and on to Abergynbolwyn. On our return we make a stop at Portmeirion for our included visit.
· We enjoy a ride on the Ffestiniog Railway from Blaenau Ffestiniog to Porthmadog. Here we enjoy free time to explore.
19th November (5 Days) ~ All Inclusive Snowdonia
· Packed Lunch Each Day
· Free Tea & Coffee in hotel lounges throughout your stay
· Unlimited House Draught Beer and Lager, House Wine Selection & Soft Drinks between 7pm & 11pm Each Day
· Evening Entertainment Excursions Include:
· Llyn Peninsula – Abersoch & Pwllheli
· Betws-y-Coed & Llangollen
· Conwy & LlandudnoBack to top