PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Visit to the former Tudor Palace – The Vyne
· England’s Ancient Capital – Winchester
· Picturesque Market Town of Andover
· Tour & Tasting at Bombay Sapphire Distillery
· The Ancient & Prosperous Market Town of Romsey
· Cathedral City of Salisbury
· We enjoy a visit to England’s Ancient Capital, Winchester where we have free time to explore. In the afternoon we make our included visit to the former Tudor Palace, The Vyne. From its royal Tudor beginnings, you can wander through the chapters of The Vyne’s past – uncover the visit of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn in 1535, discover a Victorian owner who saved the house from disrepair, explore the peaceful gardens, stroll by the lake or even wander through ancient woodland.
· We make our way to the picturesque market town of Andover with its attractive High Street and narrow walk ways. After spending some free time here we continue to Whitchurch where we visit the Bombay Sapphire Distillery. Discover the artistry and heritage at the state-of-the-art distillery, set astride the banks of the River Test. Go behind the scenes and discover how ten exotic botanicals from around the world are infused to make this famous Gin. And then sit back in The Mill Bar and enjoy a complimentary drink.
· We enjoy a visit to the ancient & prosperous market town of Romsey, where the Medieval streets cluster around the magnificent Norman Abbey which dominates the town. During the afternoon we make our way to the cathedral city of Salisbury, where we spend the rest of the afternoon before returning to the hotel.Back to top