In 2017 we put an extra Mature Singles tour staying at the Sandbanks Hotel. The hotel was supposed to be closing in NOvember 2018 for a 2 year year refurbishment programme, however we have now been advised that this has been delayed by a year! This particular hotel was extremely well received by all of our passengers who visited last year and we are really pleased to offer this again for 2018 - however, this year we have an allocation of Double Rooms and Twin Rooms as well as lots of singles, so it is open for everyone to book!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Door to Door Pick-up
- Breakfasts & Evening Meals at the hotel
- Escorted by our Tours Manager, Lesley
- Day Excursion to Lyndhurst & Bournemouth
- Swanage & Weymouth
- Shaftsbury & Poole
- Lyndhurst & Bournemouth
Lyndhurst is the largest village in the New Forest and became the natural 'capital' of the area when William the Conqueror established his hunting grounds here.
For centuries, Lyndhurst was the haunt of royalty, nobility and commoner alike. Kings and Queens regularly visited Lyndhurst’s own manor house. Now known as Queens House, the former manor is still home to Verderers’ Hall, the meeting place of the ancient Verderers’ Court whose history stretches back to at least the 13th century. A must for any visitor is the New Forest Centre which is home to the New Forest Museum, Gift Shop, Reference Library and Visitor Information Centre. The museum gives a unique insight into the Forest's history and heritage.
The largest resort in Dorset, Bournemouth boasts seven miles of sandy beaches, beautiful parks and gardens, as well as a vast array of shops, restaurants and holiday accommodation to suit all budgets.You’re sure to find plenty of things to do while exploring with a wealth of attractions, activities, entertainment and adventure. With great shopping and eating out experiences as well as a programme of events all year round there’s something for everyone.
- Swanage & Weymouth with four miles of golden, sandy beaches and gently sloping waters, nearby Studland B each offers views of Old Harry Rocks and the Isle of Wight. To escape the crowds, venture into the heathland nature reserve behind the beach – in summer the heather forms a purple haze and you might be lucky enough to spot one of our six British reptiles – they all live here!
There’s plenty of things to do in Weymouth. A beautiful sandy beach with views long Dorset’s Jurassic Coast, picturesque harbour, sailing, fishing, diving, walking, nature reserves, fossil hunting, shopping, eating and drinking – all in one place!
- Shaftsbury & Poole - Shaftesbury is a small market town in Dorset with a fascinating history going back to Saxon times. The town is the home of Gold Hill (made famous by the “Hovis” advert) and has magnificent views over Hardy’s Blackmore Vale. It is the gateway to the South West from where you can tour the area from Stonehenge to the east to Bath and Bristol to the north and the Jurassic Coast to the south.
With golden sands, a glorious coastline and magical island hideaways, create your own unique adventure in Poole, the jewel of the South. From basking on the UK’s best beach – Sandbanks to learning a new watersport or discovering miles of walks and cycle ways, Poole is packed with ways to broaden your horizons and make the most of precious time out. Adventurers of all ages can explore Poole’s stunning natural harbour, the largest in Europe, all year round. With its eight unique islands and striking peninsula, the harbour is a haven for sailors, wildlife and watersports and is gateway to the world heritage Jurassic Coast.
Back to top