Cito - The Greek Island Of Corfu
Think Corfu and you evoke up images of traditional villages cascading down hillsides, azure seas sparkling in bright sunshine and powder-soft white sand beaches. Corfu the town, has a wealth of Greek, French and British influences in its maze of cobbled streets and alleyways.
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- 7 nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Elea Beach Hotel, Dassia
- Sea view rooms
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guides during the excursions
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Corfu. A local coach will transfer us to the Elea Beach Hotel, our base for the next 7 nights.
During our stay on Corfu, the following excursions are included:
- Guided tour of Corfu Town. The town is a maze of narrow streets dominated by the 16th century fortress. Shops and stalls sell local specialties such as wild honey, fig cakes and handmade lace. Included is a short boat ride to the famous Mouse Island.
- Full day excursion of the Island. Highlights include picturesque Paleokastritsa and its 13th Century monastery and Lakones with the most breath-taking views of Corfu.
- A Kassiopi Coastal cruise passing the beautiful Island of Vidos and the fishing villages of Nissaki and Barbati and the town of Kassiopi. After some free time, the cruise continues past spectacular beaches at Limnopoula and Agios Stefanos to reach the cave of Agois Arsenios and the house where Lawrence Durrell lived.
- Visit Achilleion Palace, museum and gardens, located in Gastouri and built by Sisi, Elizabeth of Bavaria, Empress of Austria and the nearby fishing village of Benitses.
- Visit to a distillery to sample freshly produced liqueurs and sweets including their famous Koum Kouat liqueur.
- 2 full and 2 half free days to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities or explore the local area at your own pace.
Day 8: Today we leave Corfu. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as easy-medium.
Elea Beach Hotel ****
Situated in the resort of Dassia, 12km from Corfu Town. The hotel is set in a large olive grove, surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and is on a Blue Flag award-winning beach. All hotel rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, radio, telephone, fridge, hairdryer, Wi-Fi and balcony with sea view. The hotel boasts a saltwater swimming pool, beachfront tavern, shop, table tennis & offers entertainment.
Single room supplement: £250Back to top