Cito - Christmas In The Austrian Tyrol
The scenic Austrian Tyrol becomes even more magical at Christmas – wonderful scenery, festive decorations and warm hospitality at our four star hotel in the centre of the resort of Kirchberg.
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Hotel Zentral Kirchberg
- 5-course gala Christmas Eve Dinner and Festive Turkey Christmas Lunch.
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guide in Salzburg
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
Please note: The itinerary is subject to change due to weather and road conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight. On arrival our local coach will be waiting to transfer us to the Hotel Zentral, our base for the next 7 nights.
During our stay, the following excursions are included:
- Rattenberg, the smallest town in the Tyrol, renowned for its glass industry.
- A torch-lit walk through our resort village followed by Gluhwein and cookies.
- Enjoy the magical winter scenery on the drive to the picturesque lakeside town on Zell-am-See via the Pass Thurn, offering the best views of the Hohe Tauern Mountains.
- Soak up the wonderful aroma of Gluhwein, gingerbread and roasted chestnuts in the pretty medieval town of Kitzbuhel.
- The Christmas Market at Innsbruck, often referred to as the most beautiful in the entire Alpine region. The beautifully preserved medieval facades light up with the seasonal decorations. Strolling through the markets you will find traditional Christmas ornaments, handicrafts and other winter treats.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens.
- A traditional sleigh ride… hopefully in the snow!
- A visit and guided walking tour of Salzburg with free time to wander through the lanes and alleyways of the Old Town which are particularly charming during the Christmas season.
Day 8: Today we say goodbye to our winter wonderland. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as medium, however possible icy pavements & snow should be taken into consideration.
Hotel Zentral ****
A popular family run hotel, located in the picturesque centre of Kirchberg. All rooms are en-suite and have a balcony with views of the surrounding mountains, satellite TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer and Wi-Fi. Cito guests have use of the wellness area.
Single room supplement: £100Back to top