PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Vienna or Bratislava. On arrival, our local coach will transfer us to the ship in time to settle in to your cabin before your welcome cocktail and introduction by the crew.
During your cruise, the following excursions are included:
- A guided visit of the Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, the Habsburgs’ summer residence.
- A free afternoon in Vienna to explore the Christmas Market in front of the City Hall, visit one of the many museums or warm yourself with some mulled wine.
- Full day cruising along the Danube from Vienna to Budapest.
- Celebrate Christmas Eve around a glittering Christmas tree and enjoy a succulent dinner on board.
- Christmas morning guided panoramic tour of Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube. Highlights include the Castle quarter at “Buda”, the Fisherman’s Bastion with its impressive views of the city and the Matthias Church. Then on to “Pest” and the Heroes’ Square, St. Stephen’s Basilica and the famous Parliament building overlooking the Danube.
- A free afternoon in Budpaest to explore further at your leisure.
- Guided tour of Bratislava including a panoramic coach tour and a walk through the Old Town. Highlights include the castle, dating back to 1811 offering commanding views of the city, St. Michael’s Gate, which survives from the Middle Ages and the old Bratislava Town Hall & central square.
Day 6: We disembark after breakfast and transfer to the airport for your flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.
A three deck premium ship with 88 cabins and carries 176 passengers. Facilities include lounge bar with dance floor, bar, dining room, sundeck with deck chairs, lift and library. Cabins are en-suite, heated/
air-conditioned and have hairdryer, satellite TV, picture or porthole window and safe. Wi-Fi is available on board.Back to top