Christmas In Lake District
What better place to spend Christmas than The Lake District - Immortalised by artists, poets & writers The Lake District plays host to the many visitors who return year after year to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
Sample of Inclusions – 2021 programme yet to be finalized:
- Thursday: Pre-Dinner Drinks Reception; Live Entertainment after Dinner
- Christmas Eve: House Bingo; Two-Course Lunch; Quiz; Evening Entertainment
- Christmas Day: Gift & Visit from Santa; Glass of Chilled Prosecco; Traditional Christmas Lunch with all the trimmings; Christmas Cake & Her Majesty the Queen’s Speech; Evening Buffet; Evening Entertainment
- Boxing Day: Two-Course Lunch; Afternoon Live Entertainment in the Lounge; Dinner this evening followed by entertainment
- Morning Excursions to: Grange-Over-Sands and Bowness-on-Windermere
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Cumbria Grand Hotel, Grange-over-Sands 3 Star
The Cumbria Grand Hotel was built in 1880 and is set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodland overlooking Morecambe Bay. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, outdoor garden area, free Wi-Fi in public areas and a minimum of 2 nights entertainment. Lift.Back to top