The jewel of Britain’s South Coast, Bournemouth is a vibrant and colourful resort with miles of sandy beaches and panoramic views of the coastline, as well as a cosmopolitan and cultural town centre with hundreds of restaurants and bars that come alive long after the sun has gone down. Our calendar is packed with family friendly festivals and events so it’s no wonder we’ve got a reputation as an ‘eventful’ destination.
Whether you’re a holidaymaker, day tripper or local there are loads of things to do while you’re here. We’re lucky to have a temperate microclimate here in Bournemouth so if the sun has got his hat on you can walk, cycle and even surf the coastline.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· January Tour ~ Quid’s In package
· February Tour ~ Free Bar
· March Tour ~ Winter Warmer package
· November Tour ~ Turkey & Tinsel
· A visit to Shaftesbury & Salisbury: Steeped in history and tradition, Shaftesbury offers visitors breathtaking views and the warmest of welcomes. The “Shaston” of Thomas Hardy’s novels, Shaftesbury is one of the oldest and highest towns in England and dominates what Hardy called the “engirdled and secluded” Blackmore Vale. Salisbury centred on a majestic cathedral that's topped by the tallest spire in England Salisbury makes an appealing Wiltshire base. It's been an important provincial city for more than a thousand years, and its streets form an architectural timeline ranging from medieval walls and half-timbered Tudor town houses to Georgian mansions and Victorian villas. Salisbury is also a lively, modern town, boasting plenty of bars and restaurants, plus a concentrated cluster of excellent museums.
· An excursion which takes us to the seaside resort of Weymouth with beautiful golden sands, safe shallow waters, action packed events programme and pretty harbourside you certainly won’t be disappointed! Weymouth Beach has also been announced as #1 beach in the UK in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards for 2017 and is also ranked 9th best beach in Europe! So why not grab your towel and head to the UK's best beach this summer! The world was introduced to the Georgian grandeur of Weymouth during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Weymouth’s fine seafront provided an impressive backdrop to the sailing events and captured the hearts of many!
· On the 6 & 7 Day Tours: We also include a visit to Poole & Swanage, In the quaint old port of Poole there's a whiff of money in the air: the town borders Sandbanks, a gorgeous beach backed by some of the world's most expensive chunks of real estate. Big bucks aside, Poole also boasts excellent eateries and is the springboard for a raft of watersports and some irresistible boat trips. The town of Swanage is on the Isle Of Purbeck a spur of land jutting out into the English Channel. The wide Swanage Bay gives good views to the Isle of Wight in good weather. To the north are chalk cliffs leading to Old Harry Rocks. There are more great views from Durlston Head to the south of the town.
· On the 7 Day Tour: We also include a visit to Christchurch & the New Forest making a stop in Lyndhurst.Back to top