The jewel of Britain’s South Coast, Bournemouth is a vibrant and colourful resort with miles of sandy beaches and panoramic views of the coastline, as well as a cosmopolitan and cultural town centre with hundreds of restaurants and bars that come alive long after the sun has gone down. Our calendar is packed with family friendly festivals and events so it’s no wonder we’ve got a reputation as an ‘eventful’ destination.
Whether you’re a holidaymaker, day tripper or local there are loads of things to do while you’re here. We’re lucky to have a temperate microclimate here in Bournemouth so if the sun has got his hat on you can walk, cycle and even surf the coastline.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Seaside Resort of Weymouth
- Explore the New Forest
- Cathedral city of Winchester
- On the 6 day tour we include a visit to Althelhampton House & Gardens and the lovely seaside resort of Swanage
* We make our way to the seaside resort of Weymouth with its golden sands and pretty harbourside, filming location for Christopher Nolan’s epic film ‘Dunkirk’. Here we spend time at leisure to explore before returning to our hotel.
* We enjoy our day as we explore part of the New Forest making stops in Brockenhurst & Lyndhurst. In the afternoon we continue to the city of Winchester. Famed for its links with King Alfred the Great, the city has a host of shops, cafes & restaurants. With its medieval cobbled streets, a stunning cathedral & a military museum as well as being home to King Arthur’s Round Table at The Great Hall, there’s certainly plenty to explore.
* On the 6 Day Tour: We enjoy our journey to Athelhampton House & Gardens, one of England’s finest Tudor Manor Houses set in the heart of Dorset. Step back in time as we view The Great Hall built in 1485, marvel at the antique furnishings and take in the West Wing Gallery. We also include admission to the stunning architectural gardens built in 1891, with water being a recurring theme throughout and its world-famous Yew Pyramids. Following our visit we make our way to the delightful seaside resort of Swanage, where we spend the rest of the day.Back to top