Bournemouth 7 Days In June
Includes Compton Acres
With seven miles of golden sands and sparkling sea, the vibrant cosmopolitan town of Bournemouth has it all – a vast variety of shops and restaurants, buzzing nightlife, endless countryside offering peace and relaxation and beautiful award-winning gardens.
- Admission to Compton Acres & visit Poole
- Wareham, Lulworth Cove & Weymouth
- Sherborne & Shaftesbury
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Mayfair Hotel ~ 3 Star
The Mayfair Hotel is set among Pine Trees, ideally located on the premier Eastcliff, close to Bournemouth town centre - the main shopping and restaurant streets, and only minutes from the Cliff Top and the beach. All the bedrooms have private facilities with TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar, Ballroom and Some Entertainment. Lift.
- We enjoy an included visit to Compton Acres, constructed in 1920 by Thomas Simpson, today Compton Acres is still acknowledged as one of the finest privately-owned gardens in England. Enjoy over 10 acres of horticultural heaven with its Italian Garden, Wooded Valley, Japanese Garden and more. Following this visit we make our way into Poole where we enjoy the rest of the day before returning to the hotel.
- On Thursday we enjoy an excursion which takes us to the historic market town of Wareham situated between the Rivers Frome & Piddle. Wareham has a wealth of fascinating architecture, charming museum, a bustling Quay, traditional & independent shops and today is market day. Following our free time here we travel via Lulworth Cove to the seaside resort of Weymouth, where we spend the rest of the day.
- We enjoy a visit to Sherborne, one of the most beautiful towns in England. Medieval and mellow-stoned, this Dorset gem has a reputation for art, antiques, world-famous schools and a superb Abbey. Following some free time here we continue to the small market town of Shaftesbury. The town is home to Gold Hill, made famous by the ‘Hovis’ advert.
Back to top