Blenheim & The Cotswolds
A lovely tour for this time of year as we visit Blenheim Palace, an Arboretum and the beautiful Cotswolds
- Entrance to Blenheim Palace, Park & Gardens
- Entrance to Batsford Arboretum
- Broadway & Bourton-on-The-Water
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Blunsdon House Hotel ~ 4 Star
Set in 30 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside this 4-star family owned and run hotel has extensive leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool and gym, two restaurants and three comfortable bars. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV together with all modern-day facilities you would expect from a hotel of this standard. Lift.
"Enjoyed a very comfortable stay. Lovely room, beautifully furnished and very clean. An excellent dinner & breakfast. Very friendly staff and good service. Always reliable, have stayed many times, highly recommended."
- We head towards Batsford Arboretum near Moreton-in-the-Marsh. This jewel of The Cotswolds holds one of the largest collections of shrubs and trees. Take time to wander through the ever-changing landscape. In the afternoon we take time to visit the pretty villages of Broadway and Bourton-on-the-Water.
- We enjoy free time in Cirencester, the ‘Capital of The Cotswolds’ and the second largest town in England during Roman times. Following this visit we make our way to Tetbury, an historic wool town well known for its independent shops, including antiques, vintage, boutiques & the Highgrove shop.
- We make our way eastward and on to Blenheim Palace, home of the Duke of Marlborough and the birthplace of Winston Churchill. The Palace is a unique example of English Baroque architecture. We enjoy free time here to explore the Palace, Park & Gardens. We return to the hotel via Burford, with its magnificent tree lined main street.