Beautiful Dartmoor In Early Summer
Includes admission to Bicton Park Botanical Gardens
Our tour is based at Haytor set at the base of Dartmoor - a magical, ancient landscape of stunning views, awe-inspiring granite tors and rugged, wide open spaces where you can truly escape to find peace and extreme beauty.
- Stunning Dartmoor Views
- Visit Tavistock & Plymouth
- Coastal Town of Teignmouth
- Admission to Bicton Park Botanical Gardens
- Picturesque Fishing Port of Brixham
- Seaside Resort of Torquay
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- We make our way across Dartmoor to visit the friendly town of Tavistock, with its range of local independent shops. Not to be overlooked is the famous pannier market, truly a shopper’s paradise. From here we continue to the city of Plymouth. Discover Plymouth’s marine heritage at the waterfront or browse the many independent retailers as well as national brands and high street names in the pedestrianised shopping centre.
- We enjoy an excursion which takes us to the coastal town of Teignmouth, where we enjoy some free time. Following this visit we continue to Bicton Park Botanical Gardens for our included visit. With over 64 acres to explore and spanning nearly 300 years of gardening history, the park is home to many rare and beautiful species, collected from around the world.
- We visit Brixham, a picturesque fishing port full of character and charm. After enjoying some free time here we continue to Torquay, a traditional British seaside resort set at the very heart of the English Riviera.
The Moorland Hotel, Haytor ~ 4 Star
Set at the base of Haytor on Dartmoor The Moorland Hotel boasts 11 acres of landscaped grounds, paddock and woodland. Wild ponies are often found grazing nearby and open expanse of the moor provides breath-taking views. The hotel has recently undergone a full refurbishment. All of the exceptionally stylish bedrooms are en-suite with walk-in showers and finished using the highest quality furnishings. All bedrooms are equipped with TV, digital safe, mini-fridge, hairdryer, dressing gowns & slippers and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a Conservatory restaurant with a fine-dining experience, live entertainment on at least 3 nights of your stay, spectacular views for a relaxing break away. The hotel has a lift although this may not serve all bedrooms.Back to top