Beautiful Berkshire & Secrets Of Surrey
New for 2021
We are delighted to introduce this New Tour for 2021. With an excellent selection of attractions featured, ranging from a relaxing river cruise to a Royal Borough and a stunning garden to a stately home, there really is a treat in store for everyone.
* National Trust – Polesden Lacey
* Relaxing River Thames Cruise
* Henley-on-Thames – Home of the Regatta
* A Surrey Secret – Guildford
* Kingston-upon-Thames & Royal Windsor
* RHS Garden at Wisley
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- We head for the picturesque Thamesside town of Kingston-upon-Thames with its riverside setting where we enjoy some time at leisure. Following our time here we head for our included visit to RHS Garden Wisley – a place full of inspiration with its Wild Garden, Glasshouse, Model Gardens, Fruit Field and so much more.
- We travel through the rolling Surrey countryside to the county town of Guildford, with its magnificent cathedral and cobbled High Street. After some free time here, we make our way to stunning Polesden Lacey, for our included visit. The late Queen Mother remarked ‘This is a nice house….’ on her honeymoon at Polesden Lacey. A country house with glorious views across the Surrey Hills with a glittering interior and beautiful gardens.
- We make a short drive to Henley-on-Thames, famous for its annual regatta, where we have a short time to explore before we board our boat for our 1-hour cruise along the Thames. Following our cruise, we head to Royal Windsor, famous for its beautiful Castle, where we spend the rest of the day.
Hilton Bracknell Hotel ~ 4 StarNew for 2021
Located in the heart of Berkshire, the Hilton Bracknell, is an ideal base for this holiday. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant, lounge bar and Living Well Club with swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym. Lift.Back to top