The West Coast of Scotland is a beautiful place to explore with its stunning scenery of tranquil lochs and rugged vistas guaranteed to take your breath away. Our tours are based in Dunoon, a popular holiday resort and capital of the Cowal Peninsula which nestles on the shores of the Firth of Clyde, surrounded by a treasure trove of forests, hills, gardens and attractive bays.
* Free Time in Oban
* Inveraray on Loch Fyne
* Historic Village of Luss
* Admission to Benmore Botanic Gardens
* Free Time to Explore Dunoon
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Tuesday: We enjoy our journey to Oban; its name derives from the Gaelic language and means ‘little bay’. Nestled on the west coast and surrounded by miles of dramatic shores and beautiful countryside, this seaside town is a great place to explore.
- Wednesday: We enjoy a scenic journey as we make our way to Inveraray on Loch Fyne where we spend time to explore and marvel at the spectacular views. In the afternoon we enjoy another scenic journey as we make our way to the historic village of Luss, where we enjoy some free time prior to returning to the hotel.
- Thursday: We visit Benmore Botanic Gardens, with its world-famous collection of flowering trees & shrubs and its impressive avenue of giant redwoods. In the afternoon we return to Dunoon where we spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The Argyll Hotel, Dunoon ~ 3 Star
The Argyll Hotel, with its majestic views of the River Clyde, is a stylish property in the very heart of Dunoon. The Argyll Hotel’s majestic tower is a Dunoon landmark and can be seen from all around. All of the well-appointed bedrooms are en-suite and have individually controlled heaters, colour TV, radio, hairdryer, telephone and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a Restaurant, Bar & some Entertainment. Lift.Back to top