Bath, Bristol & Somerset Railway
New for 2021
A delightful tour for the summer as we enjoy a visit to the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, relax with a steam train ride on the West Somerset Railway, explore Bristol’s harbour-side with a Harbour Cruise as well as discovering the city.
* City Hotel
* Georgian Bath
* Minehead & West Somerset Railway
* Bristol’s Harbour-side & Harbour Cruise
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- We enjoy our journey to the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, where we have morning free to explore this exciting city. In the afternoon we make our way to lovely Bradford-on-Avon, one of the most delightful villages in Wiltshire where we have time at leisure before returning to the hotel.
- We make our way to Bristol Harbour-side, which has been transformed into a world-class venue with many attractions. Here we join our boat for a cruise around the fascinating harbour. Following our cruise, the rest of the day is at leisure for you to further explore the Harbour-side and the city centre.
- We make our way to the seaside resort of Minehead. Here we join the West Somerset Railway as we journey by steam train along the former Great Western Railway branch line as far as Bishops Lydeard. The line hugs the coast for part of the journey and the little stations are a delight. We then re-join our coach for the journey back to the hotel.
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol City Hotel ~ 4 Star
Just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel is the city centre of Bristol. All the comfortable bedrooms are en-suite and are equipped with TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a restaurant and lounge bar. Lift.Back to top