All Inclusive House Party Inc. Jersey Boys Tribute Act
Themed Breaks at The Winnock, Dryman
The ‘All Inclusive House Party’ breaks offer excellent value for an entertainment filled programme; the March date includes a fantastic Jersey Boys Tribute Act on one night. There is also a free bar included.
‘All Inclusive’ House Parties Break in March & October Include:
- Welcome Drinks Reception
- Full Board including: Breakfasts, 3 x Packed Lunches & Dinner
- Complimentary Glass of House Wine with Dinner
- Scottish Weaponry Display on 1 night with swords, Kilts & storytelling
- Full Scottish Show on 1 night
- Live Music on 2 Evenings (In March: There will be a Jersey Boys Tribute Act on 1 night)
- ‘Free Bar’ from 7:30pm – 10:30pm Each Evening (see disclaimer)
- Excursions to: Loch Lomond Shores Complex & Luss; Glasgow & Riverside Museum; Loch Katrine & Callander
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
The Winnock Hotel, Drymen ~ 3 Star
The Winnock Hotel is Drymen’s landmark building. A former 18th century coaching inn, The Winnock, takes centre stage in the conservation village and sits on the village green looking out over the spectacular surroundings. All of the sympathetically decorated bedrooms have private facilities with colour satellite TV, direct-dial telephone and tea/coffee makers. The hotel offers a spacious lounge & bar, covered and heated outdoor decking area and Restaurant. Sorry No Lift, but ground floor bedrooms are available.
Excursions Included for March & October:
We make our way to Loch Lomond shores, where we enjoy free time to explore. Following our time here we continue to the pretty village of Luss, situated on the banks of Loch Lomond.
Our coach transports us to Glasgow Riverside Museum, a fantastic place to visit with interactive displays, a Glasgow street, displays of various modes of transport from motorbikes to skateboards! And so much more. Following this visit we enjoy the rest of the day at leisure in the city of Glasgow.
We head to Loch Katrine, where we enjoy time to relax. Following this visit we make our way to the pretty town of Callander, situated on the River Teith, for free timeBack to top