A Taste Of Somerset
A lovely holiday which gives you the opportunity to discover two of the West Country’s most famous cities: Bristol and Bath. To enhance the itinerary we have included visits to SS Great Britain, the Cheddar Gorge cheese makers together with a tour & tasting at Thatchers Cider Farm.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Beautiful City of Bath
· Visit Brunel’s SS Great Britain
· Historic City of Wells
· Entrance to Cheddar Gorge Cheese Makers
· Tour & Tasting at Thatcher’s Cider Farm
· We make our way to the beautiful city of Bath, where there will be plenty of free time to explore the many historic sights.
· We travel to the historic city of Wells, best known for its 800 year old Bishops Palace & Wells Cathedral. Following some free time here we continue to the spectacular Cheddar Gorge where we take time to visit a cheese maker to see the production of the authentic cheddar cheese.
· We head to Bristol where we visit Brunel’s SS Great Britain and discover about her conservation & history and experience sights, sounds & smells of life on board for Victorian passengers & crew. Following this visit we make our way to Thatcher’s Cider Farm where we enjoy a tour & tasting.Back to top