A Celtic Winter Warmer
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL8193
- Travel Type: Coach
A ‘Winter Warmer’ themed tour staying in Caernarfon with visits to Llandudno, Isle of Anglesey and the historic town of Conwy. A great get away holiday for this time of year!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
· Mulled Wine Reception
· Tea, Coffee & Mince Pies on One Afternoon
· 2 Nights Live Entertainment
· 1 Night Bingo OR Quiz
· We travel to the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno, where we have free time. Take a stroll along the elegant promenade past pastel-coloured hotels and impeccably authentic seafront architecture or venture to the shops for those last minute Christmas presents.
· We take a scenic drive around the Isle of Anglesey making a stop in Beaumaris. In the afternoon we enjoy free time in Caernarfon to explore this historic town.
· We make our way to Conwy, a town rich in history and a mighty 13th century castle.Back to top