A Celtic Jaunt
- Duration: 4 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TELL2118
- Travel Type: Coach
Caernarfon, North Wales
A fabulous time was had by all during our Cetic Jaunt Weekend in January 2018 - so we have decided to repeat it for 2019.
For 2019 we are celebrating all things British and we enjoy a 1940's themed evening on Saturday with entertainment from the fantastic LeeAnn James who will feature songs from the wartime era and many classics made famous by Vera Lynn, The Andrews Sisters, Gracie Fields and many more.... a great night of nostalgia.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Bucks Fizz Reception
- Half Board Accommodation at the hotel
- Entertainment Each Evening
- Saturday afternoon Dance Class with the lovely Helen Mcgreary
- 4 Course Gala Dinner on Saturday Evening
- 1940's Themed Evening on Saturday Night
- 1940's Fancy Dress (Optional)
- Prizes to be won
- Free Morning in Caernarfon and One Day Excursion
Back to top