Dublin Weekend Cruise
Why not take advantage of this wonderful three night break including an overnight stay with dinner in central Liverpool prior to boarding the fabulous Magellan for a 2-night mini cruise to Ireland? Sample the delights of life aboard Magellan and the CMV Experience enjoying delicious full board cuisine and stylish evening entertainment. Enjoy time ashore to explore the vibrant Irish capital of Dublin before crusing back to Bristol Port.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 1 night room, breakfast & buffet dinner in central Liverpool hotel - Mercure Atlantic Tower
- Coach transfer from your local area to Liverpool & return from Bristol
- 2 nights in Category 1 cabin (unless you have booked an upgraded cabin.)
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes.
- Entrance to SS Great Britain
- WiFi & internet
- On board personal expenditure
- Optional shore excursion and port shuttles
Day 1 - After joining your holiday coach, head north to your overnight hotel with buffet dinner after settling into your rooms.
DAY 2 - Enjoy breakfast and check out. The fabulous location of your 4 star hotel the Atlantic Tower allows you time to explore the area this morning- just opposite the Royal Liver Building, Cruise Terminal and a close walk away from James Street and Moorfields stations.
Mid afternoon gather for your embarkation onto the Magellan - sailing at 20.00.
2 nights full board.
DAY 3 -Arrive in Dublin early morning. Take advantage of the optional sightseeing tour. Details will be advised prior to your weekend cruise.
DAY 4 - Arrival in Bristol will be approximately 09.00 where your coach awaits and keeping to a nautical theme we have arranged a visit to SS Great Britain before the return journey to interchange.Back to top