Dublin Weekend Cruise
Why not take advantage of this wonderful two night mini cruise to Ireland? Sample the delights of life aboard Magellan and the CMV Experience enjoying delicious full board cuisine and stylish evening entertainment. Complimenting your time on board is a wonderful day ashore giving you the chance to explore the vibrant Irish capital of Dublin before returning to Bristol Port.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach transfer from your local area to Liverpool & return from Bristol
- 2 nights in Category 1 cabin (unless you have booked an upgraded cabin.)
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes.
- Entrance to SS Great Britain
Day 1 - After joining your holiday coach, travel to Liverpool with comfort stops en route. Embarkation onto the Magellan will be late afternoon and sailing at 20.00. 2 nights full board.
DAY 2 - Arrive in Dublin early morning. Take advantage of the optional sightseeing tour. Details will be advised prior to your weekend cruise.
The capital of the Emerald Isle is, with its friendly locals, fascinating history, legendary literary tradition and charming mix of medieval, Georgian and modern architecture, a city of unforgettable character. It lies on the east coast of Ireland along the banks of the River Liffey. Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral, Trinity College and the beautiful square St Stephen’s Green lie south of the Liffey, whilst the glorious Custom House, majestic Four Courts and famous General Post Office add grace to Dublin’s Northside. Crossing the river the high-arched Ha’penny Bridge is one of Dublin’s most famous landmarks.
Day 3 – Arrival in Bristol will be approximately 09.00 where your coach awaits and keeping to a nautical theme we have arranged a visit to SS Great Britain before the return journey to interchangeBack to top