Savill Garden & River Cruise
Savill Garden & River Cruise From Folkestone
This excursion is the perfect way to enjoy the fresh air of Her Majesty's grounds and experience splendid sights from the river combining two of the very finest local attractions. In the morning we visit The Savill Garden, a hidden gem in the heart of Windsor’s Great Park. Seasonal displays in beautifully themed landscaped areas provide you with the perfect opportunity to wander the paths and admire the abundant variety of flowers, trees and rare plants. After lunch, we head to Runnymede for a relaxing river cruise to admire all that this splendid area has to offer. During the cruise you will see the "back garden" of Windsor Castle with stunning views of the Castle, Royal Farm and Queen Adelaide's Cottage.
Day Trip includes:
Visit to The Savill Garden
One course lunch at The Savill Garden
2 hour river cruise
- Battered Cod Fillet,Minted Peas,Chips & Tartare Sauce
- Cumberland Sausages,Buttery Mash, Crispy Onions with Gravy
- Classic Chicken Caesar Salad
- Ratatouille Stuffed Peppers
* Please advise menu choice and any dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.