Autumn Colours Country Drive With Lunch
Autumn Colours Country Drive with Lun| Coach Day Trips From Crosskeys Folkestone
Autumn is one of the most spectacular times of the year, join us on a picturesque drive through the beautiful Kent and East Sussex countryside to discover the changing colours across the landscape and delight in the seasonal spectacle of fiery reds, burnt oranges and golden yellows which bring a new look to the countryside. This excursion includes a three course lunch with tea & coffee.
* Please advise menu choices at time of booking and any dietary requirements or allergies.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Prawn Cocktail with Baguette (Gluten free alternative available)
- Carrot & Parsnip Soup with Crusty Bread (VE, Gluten free alternative available)
- Loaded Potato Skins with Bacon and Cheese or Just Cheese
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Chicken Supreme, Saute Potatoes & Green Beans (GF)
- Butternut Squash and Lentil Wellington, with Seasonal Veg and choice of Potatoes (VE)
- Baked Smoked Haddock Fillet with New Potatoes and Vegetables (GF)
- Steak Pie with Seasonal Veg and choice of Potatoes
- Raspberry Cheescake
- Apple or Black Cherry Pie
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Chocolate Orange Dessert (GF&VE)
- White Hart Cheeseboard