Yorkshire Dales Leisure Break
3 Days Away
Yorkshire is breathtakingly beautiful with its outstanding scenery, picturesque towns and vibrant cities. Admire its scenic splendour and experience the elegance of Harrogate, the magnificent Yorkshire Dales and the charms of historic York on our three day getaway.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
● A special ‘99p’ bar for three hours each evening
● A visit to Harrogate on our outward journey
● Excursion featuring the delights of Skipton Market, Grassington returning via Bolton Abbey
● A visit to York on our return journey.
Yorkshire DalesYorkshire Dales
The unspoilt countryside and outstanding natural beauty of the Yorkshire Dales is the perfect destination for a peaceful coach holiday break.
Rolling valleys that open out into rich green countryside, and which are separated only by a network of dry-stone walls and rivers, provide uninterrupted views that will stay with you forever. This idyllic setting provides the perfect backdrop for the Dales’ traditional market towns and remote picture postcard villages.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Yorkshire Dales CarouselBack to top