Weston Super Mare & The West Somerset Railway
5 Days Away
Weston super Mare is favoured by so many for its golden sandy beaches and traditional seaside fun. This top resort offers a great base from which to experience the beautiful Somerset countryside aboard the nostalgic West Somerset Railway, the longest heritage railway in England.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Seaward Hotel, Weston super Mare
• Entertainment most evenings
• Free time to enjoy Weston super Mare
• A journey on-board the heritage West Somerset Railway, passing through the beautiful Somerset countryside with free time to enjoy Minehead
• Inclusive excursion to historic Bath.
Image Credit - Don Bishop
Weston super MareWeston super Mare
There’s plenty to see and do on a coach holiday to Weston Super Mare. Restoration of it's famous Grand Pier, following a devastating fire in 2008, has returned the coastal town to it's former glory with the pier now featuring brand new attractions.
Weston super Mare - Carousel (Opt)Back to top