Waverly Cruise – Lochs & A Whirlpool
3 Days Away
Travelling on the historic Waverley Paddle Steamer through the four lochs, Shauna, Melford, Craignish and Crinan, before having the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular Corryvreckan Whirlpool, delight in the stunning views and perhaps enjoy a drink from the restored lounge on board. We will also be visiting the beautiful village of Inveraray, with its interesting jail and courthouse which are definitely worth a visit.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Regent Hotel, Oban
● Inclusive excursion on the Waverley Paddle Steamer
● Visit to Inveraray on the outward journey
● Visit to Loch Lomond Shores on return journey
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistanceBack to top