Up Helly Aa 2020
6 Days Away
Up Helly Aa is a tradition that originated in the 1880’s, a celebration of Shetland history, skill and spirit, a marvellous display that takes place in the bustling capital of Lerwick, honouring the Vikings who once occupied and ruled the land. Drawing visitors worldwide this incredible fire festival takes 364 days to organise and lasts just one day and night.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast with en-suite cabin on-board Northlink Ferries
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Queens Hotel, Lerwick
● Free time in Lerwick
● The chance to experience Up Helly Aa
● Inclusive guided tour of Shetland.