Torquay Riviera Leisure Break
4 Days Away
Torquay with it's bustling waterfront, lively harbour and palm tree-lined promenade, framing its marina, all providing a truly Mediterranean feel is our base for this wonderful four day break. Enjoy time to explore this popular resort along with an excursion to enjoy the idyllic charm of beautiful Dartmouth.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Riviera Hotel, Torquay
- Evening entertainment
- Half day visit to charming Dartmouth
The Riviera Hotel - Located right in the heart of Torquay, the hotel has a superb cabaret room with nightly entertainment, an American-style sports bar with many screens showing the latest sports – and even a pool!
Devon’s most popular coastal resort, and part of the UNESCO-accredited Global Geopark (meaning it provides unique cultural, geological, and historical importance to the world), Torquay is the ultimate traditional seaside town that’s still thriving to this day.
This is because its climate and beauty make you feel like you’re abroad – the reason why it is acclaimed as the ‘English Riviera’. No wonder Agatha Christie spent much of her life in her hometown!
The family-friendly holiday destination is famous for its iconic palm tree-lined promenade, busy harbour and marina, sandy beaches – and its horseshoe-shaped bay provides some of the best conditions for water sports.
Although the town is full of old-school seaside charm, it is a cosmopolitan place – full of continental-style cafés, restaurants, bars, and one of the top theatres in the country. There is no better place to enjoy some of the freshest seafood straight from England’s Seafood Coast.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Torquay CarouselBack to top
The Riviera Hotel, Torquay The Riviera Hotel, Torquay
Located in the heart of Torquay, the Riviera Hotel provides guests with a warm welcome and outstanding hospitality. It’s just a stone’s throw from award-winning beaches, sparkling blue sea and the bustling town centre. Following a day of discovering the scenic coast and countryside which surrounds Torquay, take a dip in the hotel pool, before having a soak in the hot tub. Relax with a drink in the Sports Bar, with TVs showing BT and Sky Sports. There is also a large outside patio area with a heated seating area.
After dinner, sit back and enjoy the entertainment which takes place most evenings in the Show Bar, including bingo and cabaret acts. The Riviera Hotel provides comfortable accommodation and is an ideal base for exploring the English Riviera and all that Torquay has to offer.
- Sports Bar with Sky and BT Sports
- Show Bar with nightly entertainment
- Tribute Weekends, Bingo, Cabaret
- Two dart boards and two pool tables
- Free Wi-Fi
- All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- In the rooms: flat screen TV & tea/coffee making facilities
- Lounge area with multiple TV’s
- Indoor pool – open seasonally (closed Nov-March)
- Hot tub
- Two outdoor TVs in patio area with heated umbrella
- Lift access most floors
- 2 stair lifts
- Handrails in communal areas