Torquay Inclusive & Dirty Dancing
5 Days Away
Dirty Dancing is the fastest selling West End Show in history. Don’t miss your chance to see the classic story on stage with breath-taking emotion, sensational dancing and unforgettable songs.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Torpark Hotel, Torquay
● Four inclusive drinks vouchers each day for four days (Monday – Thursday inclusive) with a fantastic choice of beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, tea & coffee
● Evening entertainment
● Inclusive excursion discovering Dartmouth
● Excursion to enjoy the delights of Plymouth
● Inclusive admission to see Dirty Dancing at the Princess Theatre, Torquay.
Known for having perhaps the warmest climate in the British Isles and a cosmopolitan feel to match, there’s little wonder that Torquay remains a popular destination for customers looking for a perfect coach holiday break in the UK rather than heading overseas.
Princess Theatre (Wed 13 February 7.30pm)
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Dirty Dancing carouselBack to top