The Peaks, Chester & The Lakes
4 Days Away
Journey with us and enjoy as we admire the scenic splendour of the magnificent Derbyshire Peaks including Matlock Bath and Bakewell, along with discovering the historic charms of Chester and the natural beauty of the glorious Lake District.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast in select hotel accommodation
● A scenic journey taking in the delights of The Peaks, including Matlock Bath and Bakewell
● Excursion to historic Chester
● A visit to Lake Windermere on our return.
Located on the River Dee and contained within a two mile ring of medieval walls, Chester is one the UK’s best loved heritage cities and a great destination for a short coach holiday break.
Lake DistrictLake District
With stunning landscapes and picture-perfect scenery all around it’s easy to see why the famous authors Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth fell in love with the serenity of the Lake District.
Peak District - Carousel (Opt)
Chester CarouselBack to top