Tenby Spectacular At The Imperial
5 Days Away
Five days away to enjoy Tenby and the beautiful scenery of the Pembrokeshire Coast. With an inclusive itinerary to enjoy St Davids, Carmarthen on market day, Laugherne and Saundersfoot. You'll benefit from dinner, bed and breakfast at the Imperial, with free time to explore the surrounding town.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Imperial Hotel, Tenby
- Free time at leisure in Tenby
- Half-day visit to St David’s – Britain’s smallest city
- Excursion taking in the delights of Laugharne, the traditional market town of Carmarthen and Saunsdersfoot
TenbyTenbyOne of the most popular seaside resorts in Wales, Tenby has been a holiday destination since the 19th century, welcoming both Welsh and English holidaymakers.
Discover the town’s glorious beaches, colourful buildings and friendly atmosphere. On the South Pembrokeshire coastline, Tenby Harbour Beach is a much-visited location in Wales. It’s a small but perfectly formed beach with its soft golden sand, sheltered position and picturesque setting, ideal for watching the world go by. The town is also home to Tenby North Beach, a popular sandy beach dotted with rock pools, Tenby South Beach and also Tenby Castle Beach, which is just a short walk from the town centre. If you’re looking for an idyllic seaside destination, Tenby is an absolute dream.
This pretty harbour town is ideally located for exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Britain’s only coastal national park with its spectacular landscape, beaches and varied wildlife.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Tenby CarouselBack to top