PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Seven nights dinner, bed, buffet breakfast and six lunches on board the MV Virginia
• Accommodation on board the MV Virginia in twin en-suite cabins with level beds
• Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks during lunch and dinner (2 drinks per person)
• Overnight sailings on the outward and return journey on board P&O North Sea Ferries on a dinner, breakfast and en-suite cabin basis
• Visits to Koblenz, Rudesheim, Speyer, Mannheim & Mainz
• Two included excursions to Strasbourg
• Included transfer to Heidelberg.
Why not upgrade your cabin?
Prices quoted are lower deck twin cabins, upgrade cabins are available at the following supplement (subject to availability)
Main Deck Twin – £80
Prom Deck Twin - £90
Rear Prom Deck Twin – £50
Promenade Deck Superior – £120
Your Cruise Ship
Renowned for its friendly staff, superb service and informal atmosphere, the MV Virginia provides the ideal setting for a memorable river cruise. All cabins have been recently refurbished in a contemporary style to ensure your comfort and relaxation.
Hotel Features: All cabins with twin beds, shower & WC, flat screen television with in-house movies, safe, hairdryer & air-conditioning • Comfortable lounge • Entertainment • Sun Deck • Well furnished dining room.
Please note there is no lift on board and steps are steeper than normal. Regretfully this cruise vessel is therefore not recommended for clients with mobility difficulties.
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require visa.
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. We are able to offer a competitively priced holiday insurance policy including: No Age Discrimination & 24 Hour Emergency Medical Assistance. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
We require full names and dates of birth for all passengers travelling.
At times we operate a feeder system which may involve seat numbers being changed for a section of the journey. If this should happen you will be advised before departure.
Rhine Valley Carousel
European River Cruises CarouselBack to top