St Annes At The Lindum
- Duration: 4 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TCAL11988
- Travel Type: Coach
4 Days Away
The traditional seaside town of St Annes on England’s Fylde Coast is a charming resort that offers plenty to entertain with its unspoilt natural beach, fine promenade and lovingly preserved Victorian pier, the perfect spot to enjoy panoramic views of the Irish Sea.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Lindum Hotel, St Annes
● Entertainment most evenings
● Free time to enjoy St Annes
● Excursion to Victorian Southport travelling via the delightful Fylde Villages
● A visit to Windermere on our return journey.
*Please note our September & October departures will also enjoy an evening drive of the Blackpool Illuminations.
Southport is a traditional Victorian seaside town where you can combine the essence of a seaside holiday and also fabulous attractions and shopping.
With the country’s oldest iron pier and a beautiful sandy beach stretching 22 miles the coastline around Southport attracts a wide range of wildlife.
St Annes - Carousel (Opt)Back to top