Southport Spectacular & Les Musicals
5 Days Away
Experience an extensive journey through some of the most famous musicals of all time with Jonathan Ansell (G4 frontman) and Jai McDowall (Britain’s Got Talent winner). This collection of performances from the world of music theatre features songs from Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, The Greatest Showman and many more!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport
- Free time to enjoy Southport
- Inclusive trip to Liverpool, with time to explore
- Excursion discovering historic Chester
- Inclusive admission to see Les Musicals- live at Southport Waterfront Theatre.
Southport is a traditional Victorian seaside town where you can combine the essence of a seaside holiday and also fabulous attractions and shopping.
With the country’s oldest iron pier and a beautiful sandy beach stretching 22 miles the coastline around Southport attracts a wide range of wildlife.
Les Musicals (opt)Back to top