Shania Twain Tribute Mother's Day Special
2 Days Away
Join us for a wonderful two day break to Blackpool, along with inclusive admission to The Shania Mothers Day Special at Viva Blackpool!
Shania, Starring the incredible Liza Rebecca. - It’s the ultimate tribute to the Queen of Country Pop, delivering Shania’s sass and style with unrivalled authenticity. Liza wows with her remarkable vocals, audience engagement, and flawless choreography. You won’t believe you’re not watching Shania herself!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
- One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Caledonian Tower Hotel Blackpool
- Ticket to Shania Twain Tribute Mother's Day Special -Live! at VIVA Blackpool
- Time to explore Blackpool
Viva Blackpool - Situated right next door to the famous Blackpool Tower on the promenade, now in it’s 8th year – Viva is Blackpool’s a 5 star premier entertainment venue which truly is the talk of the town for all the right reasons! For a truly memorable night out where you are guaranteed to leave with a huge smile on your face!
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Blackpool CarouselBack to top
The Caledonian Tower Hotel, Blackpool The Caledonian Tower Hotel, Blackpool
In the resort that never sleeps, you’ll get a great night's sleep at the Caledonian Tower Hotel
The Caledonian Tower Hotel (formerly known as the Liberty's Hotel) has 67 comfortable bedrooms, friendly staff, live entertainment on every night, and inclusive drinks packages available - what more could you wish for?
With a reputation for being one of Blackpool's premier entertainment venues, the Caledonian Tower Hotel has entertainment on every evening in its large, spacious cabaret lounge bar, including entertainers, singers, guitarists, and bingo.
There's no hotel in Blackpool better placed to enjoy its attractions
Just off the North Promenade, there is no better base for your stay in Blackpool to enjoy its attractions – including North Pier, Blackpool Tower, the world-famous Winter Gardens, the main town centre and the Houndshill Shopping Centre. Not to mention the town’s traditional seafront which is overflowing with bars, amusement arcades, rock shops and fish and chip shops!
Between September and January, the Caledonian Tower Hotel is right in the beating heart of the Blackpool Illuminations.
- All en-suite bedrooms feature a TV, hairdryer & tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large, spacious cabaret lounge bar with a TV and entertainment
- Live entertainment and cash bingo every evening
- Large, spacious restaurant
- Pool table and arcade machine
- Outdoor seating area
- Souvenir and gift shop in reception
- Lift to all floors
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Full-cooked breakfast each morning with tea or coffee
- Three-course dinner each evening with tea or coffee
- Live entertainment every evening
- Cash bingo every evening
- Excursions or free time to enhance your stay (please see individual breaks for full details)
Many of our short breaks and holidays offer a fantastic drinks package, choose any of our Inclusive breaks and you will also receive.
- Four free drinks from the bar between 11am – 11pm each day (excluding departure day) with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks