Scotland Inclusive Twixmas Celebration
4 Days Away#Inclusive Drinks VouchersA wonderful festive four day break staying at the welcoming Caledonian Claymore Hotel, complete with evening entertainment and an inclusive drinks package too! Plus, excursions to enjoy the attractions and scenic delights of pretty Oban and Fort William – four special days away.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
- Festive Evening entertainment
- Four inclusive drinks each day with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Visit to Gretna Green on your outward journey
- Excursion to Oban
- Excursion to Fort William via Glencoe
- Visit it Moffat on your return
Oban - Known as the ‘Gateway to the Isles’, the small town is Scotland’s seafood capital and has a beautiful bay, striking because it forms a near-perfect horseshoe! Both are big reasons why it’s become Scotland's most popular west-coast holiday town!
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel - An ex-manor house, now 96-bedroom hotel is one of Caledonian Travel’s best-selling and most popular. It occupies a beautiful Scottish setting in Arrochar with panoramic views overlooking Loch Long.
Known as the “Gateway to the Isles”, Oban on the North West Coast of Scotland has been a popular visitor destination since Victorian times, due to its sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views.
Oban and neighbouring Lorn have a long and interesting history which began in the Dark Ages with kings and chiefs building castles and forts along the coast. In 500AD a powerful Irish Lord named Loairn established his Kingdom just outside Oban at Dunollie and gave his name to the district.
Arrochar CarouselArrochar Carousel
Festive Image carouselBack to top
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
A traditional Scottish welcome!
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel was designed and built in the 19th century. The beautiful manor house has 86 rooms, many of which look out onto the grounds surrounding the historic property – lush gardens overlooking Loch Long with a backdrop of mountains (you might even spot some deer). The traditionally furnished and cosy hotel joined the Caledonian family in August 2023, as did their General Manager Gary and his excellent team of staff, so guests can look forward to continued exceptional service.
A hotel with an enviable location
The hotel has an enviable location! Based at the foot of the ‘Arrochar Alps’ on the shores of the tidal sea water Loch Long – it's only a few miles from Loch Lomond (the largest lake in the UK). What spectacular scenery you’ll experience – not just on your way to and from the hotel, but while you’re there too. It’s one of Scotland’s most naturally diverse locations.
- All en-suite bedrooms feature a TV, hairdryer & tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Exclusive to Caledonian Travel | Inclusive drinks package - Four drinks vouchers per person each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Entertainment suite and well-stocked bar overlooking Loch Long
- Entertainment most nights, including singers and comedians
- Large, spacious restaurant
- Lounge area with log burner
- Pool table
- Outdoor seating overlooks Loch Long
- Ground floor rooms available
- Please Note: There is no lift at the hotel