Scotland Inclusive & The Greatest Railway Journey
5 Days Away#Inclusive Drinks VouchersFive days away to enjoy the scenic delights of beautiful Scotland, with an inclusive itinerary taking in pretty Oban and a journey on the splendid Jacobite Steam Railway travelling from Fort William to Mallaig. Plus four nights at the popular Caledonian Claymore Hotel, evening entertainment and an inclusive drinks package too –splendid!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
- Included Drinks Package - Four inclusive drinks each day for four days with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Evening entertainment
- A visit to Gretna Green
- Rail journey on the Jacobite Steam Railway travelling from Fort William to pretty Mallaig
- Excursion along the banks of Loch Linnhe to delightful Oban “Gateway to the Isles” to see its stunning sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views
- A visit to Moffat
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel - A beautiful manor house in Arrochar, perfectly positioned lock-side in the picturesque village with spectacular views.
Fort WilliamFort William
Set in a beautiful location at the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s largest mountain, and overlooking the tranquil Loch Linnhe, the bustling resort of Fort William is the perfect place to visit on a coach trip to enjoy Scotland’s stunning scenery.
Explore Fort William, a bustling town in the West Highlands of Scotland, set in a stunning location on the west coast of the country.
Overlooking the tranquil sea loch of Loch Linnhe, Fort William is a perfect holiday destination in a scenic area. The town enjoys an enviable position at the foot of Ben Nevis, Great Britain’s highest peak, and is often described as the Outdoor Capital of the UK.
With its dramatic hills, sandy beaches, castles and distilleries, the area is visited by many tourists every year. It's also home to other visitor attractions including the West Highland Museum and the Jacobite Steam Train which is one of the greatest railway journeys in the world. Embrace the wonderful fresh air as you discover the region’s mountains, coastline, lochs and glens. One of the largest towns south of Inverness, Fort William is the perfect location for an unforgettable coach holiday
Oban CarouselOban Back to top
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
A traditional Scottish welcome!
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel was designed and built in the 19th century. The beautiful manor house has 86 rooms, many of which look out onto the grounds surrounding the historic property – lush gardens overlooking Loch Long with a backdrop of mountains (you might even spot some deer). The traditionally furnished and cosy hotel joined the Caledonian family in August 2023, as did their General Manager Gary and his excellent team of staff, so guests can look forward to continued exceptional service.
A hotel with an enviable location
The hotel has an enviable location! Based at the foot of the ‘Arrochar Alps’ on the shores of the tidal sea water Loch Long – it's only a few miles from Loch Lomond (the largest lake in the UK). What spectacular scenery you’ll experience – not just on your way to and from the hotel, but while you’re there too. It’s one of Scotland’s most naturally diverse locations.
- All en-suite bedrooms feature a TV, hairdryer & tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Exclusive to Caledonian Travel | Inclusive drinks package - Four drinks vouchers per person each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Entertainment suite and well-stocked bar overlooking Loch Long
- Entertainment most nights, including singers and comedians
- Large, spacious restaurant
- Lounge area with log burner
- Pool table
- Outdoor seating overlooks Loch Long
- Ground floor rooms available
- Please Note: There is no lift at the hotel