Scotland Inclusive & The Greatest Railway Journey
4 Days Away#Drinks VouchersFour days away to enjoy the scenic delights of Scotland, with an inclusive itinerary taking in pretty Oban, and an inclusive journey on the Jacobite Steam Railway travelling from Fort William to Mallaig. Plus three nights at the popular Claymore Hotel and an inclusive drinks package too – fabulous!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
- Four Drinks Vouchers per person per day (excluding departure date) for drinks including a good choice of Beers, Wines, Spirits & Soft Drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Visit to Gretna Green
- Rail journey on the Jacobite Steam Railway traveling from Fort William to pretty Mallaig
- Excursion to delightful Oban
- Visit to Moffat
Fort William, a bustling town in the West Highlands of Scotland, overlooking the tranquil sea loch of Loch Linnhe is the starting point for your spectacular journey aboard the Jacobite Steam Railway travelling from Fort William to pretty Mallaig
You'll visit the “Gateway to the Isles”, Oban to see its stunning sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views.
Fort WilliamFort William
Set in a beautiful location at the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s largest mountain, and overlooking the tranquil Loch Linnhe, the bustling resort of Fort William is the perfect place to visit on a coach trip to enjoy Scotland’s stunning scenery.
Explore Fort William, a bustling town in the West Highlands of Scotland, set in a stunning location on the west coast of the country.
Overlooking the tranquil sea loch of Loch Linnhe, Fort William is a perfect holiday destination in a scenic area. The town enjoys an enviable position at the foot of Ben Nevis, Great Britain’s highest peak, and is often described as the Outdoor Capital of the UK.
With its dramatic hills, sandy beaches, castles and distilleries, the area is visited by many tourists every year. It's also home to other visitor attractions including the West Highland Museum and the Jacobite Steam Train which is one of the greatest railway journeys in the world. Embrace the wonderful fresh air as you discover the region’s mountains, coastline, lochs and glens. One of the largest towns south of Inverness, Fort William is the perfect location for an unforgettable coach holiday
Known as the “Gateway to the Isles”, Oban on the North West Coast of Scotland has been a popular visitor destination since Victorian times, due to its sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views.
Oban and neighbouring Lorn have a long and interesting history which began in the Dark Ages with kings and chiefs building castles and forts along the coast. In 500AD a powerful Irish Lord named Loairn established his Kingdom just outside Oban at Dunollie and gave his name to the district.
Fort William CarouselBack to top
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
A traditional Scottish welcome!
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel was designed and built in the 19th century. The beautiful manor house has 86 rooms, many of which look out onto the grounds surrounding the historic property – lush gardens overlooking Loch Long with a backdrop of mountains (you might even spot some deer). The traditionally furnished and cosy hotel joined the Caledonian family in August 2023, as did their General Manager Gary and his excellent team of staff, so guests can look forward to continued exceptional service.
A hotel with an enviable location
The hotel has an enviable location! Based at the foot of the ‘Arrochar Alps’ on the shores of the tidal sea water Loch Long – it's only a few miles from Loch Lomond (the largest lake in the UK). What spectacular scenery you’ll experience – not just on your way to and from the hotel, but while you’re there too. It’s one of Scotland’s most naturally diverse locations.
- All en-suite bedrooms feature a TV, hairdryer & tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Exclusive to Caledonian Travel | Inclusive drinks package - Four drinks vouchers per person each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Entertainment suite and well-stocked bar overlooking Loch Long
- Entertainment most nights, including singers and comedians
- Large, spacious restaurant
- Lounge area with log burner
- Pool table
- Outdoor seating overlooks Loch Long
- Ground floor rooms available
- Please Note: There is no lift at the hotel