Scotland Inclusive & André Rieu 2024 (Block 224)
3 Days Away#Inclusive Drinks Vouchers
André Rieu, his 60-piece Johann Strauss Orchestra – and his world-famous Stradivarius violin are coming back to the UK and Ireland in 2024! The ‘Modern King of Waltz’ will conduct an unmissable and engaging show - lavish costumes, beautiful imagery, and a romantic and joyful programme ranging from emotional ballads and classical masterpieces - to Waltzes, show tunes, and so much more!
Treat your loved ones – or yourself to a magical and moving evening to remember! Plus, this three-day break includes two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the impressively situated Caledonian Claymore Hotel, and an inclusive drinks package!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Modern coach travel with reserved seating
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Caledonian Claymore Hotel
- Evening admission to André Rieu at the OVO Hydro Arena, Glasgow - Seating Block 224
- Drinks Package (at the hotel) - 4 drinks vouchers per person per day (excluding departure date) for drinks including a good choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Visits to Gretna Green and Moffat
Glasgow - The largest and most populous city in Scotland, it's famous for its art and music scene, architecture, steep streets - and friendliness.
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel - An ex-manor house, now 96-bedroom hotel is one of Caledonian Travel’s best-selling and most popular. It occupies a beautiful Scottish setting in Arrochar with panoramic views overlooking Loch Long.
Coming to the UK and Ireland in 2024
André Rieu, his 60-piece Johann Strauss Orchestra – and his world-famous Stradivarius violin are coming back to the UK and Ireland in 2024!
Prepare to be moved
The ‘Modern King of Waltz’ will conduct an unmissable and engaging show - lavish costumes, beautiful imagery displayed behind the orchestra, and a romantic and joyful programme ranging from emotional ballads and classical masterpieces, to Waltzes, show tunes, and so much more!
The special guest will be…
The 2024 tour will feature 15-year-old Emma Kok (she won The Voice Kids in 2021)… you might have already seen her on social media performing her viral rendition of the song ‘Voila’? Watch it on YouTube now if you haven't!
So who is André Rieu?
André Rieu is a violin soloist performing for over half a million people every year with his orchestra, making him one of the top ten touring acts - and the biggest male solo touring artist in the world. He’s the classical act with the highest attendance, regularly outselling the world’s top pop and rock stars!
He has made classical music accessible to millions of people globally and is the reason why Waltz is an international sensation.
André Rieu Seating Plan 2024 - Glasgow OVO Hydro Arena
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Andre Rieu - UK Concerts (use for 2024) Carousel
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar CarouselBack to top
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar The Caledonian Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
A traditional Scottish welcome!
The Caledonian Claymore Hotel was designed and built in the 19th century. The beautiful manor house has 86 rooms, many of which look out onto the grounds surrounding the historic property – lush gardens overlooking Loch Long with a backdrop of mountains (you might even spot some deer). The traditionally furnished and cosy hotel joined the Caledonian family in August 2023, as did their General Manager Gary and his excellent team of staff, so guests can look forward to continued exceptional service.
A hotel with an enviable location
The hotel has an enviable location! Based at the foot of the ‘Arrochar Alps’ on the shores of the tidal sea water Loch Long – it's only a few miles from Loch Lomond (the largest lake in the UK). What spectacular scenery you’ll experience – not just on your way to and from the hotel, but while you’re there too. It’s one of Scotland’s most naturally diverse locations.
- All en-suite bedrooms feature a TV, hairdryer & tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entertainment suite and well-stocked bar overlooking Loch Long
- Entertainment every night, including singers and comedians
- Large, spacious restaurant
- Lounge area with log burner
- Pool table
- Outdoor seating overlooks Loch Long
- Ground floor rooms available
- Please Note: There is no lift at the hotel
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Full cooked breakfast each morning with tea or coffee
- Three course dinner each evening with tea or coffee
- Live entertainment every evening
- Cash Bingo every evening
- Excursions/Visits to enhance your stay (please see individual breaks for full details)
Many of our short breaks and holidays offer a fantastic drinks package, choose any of our Inclusive breaks and you will also receive.
- Four free drinks from the bar between 11am – 11pm each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks