Scarborough Spectacular Festive Celebration
4 Days Away
Yorkshire’s premier destination is always popular with its colourful seafront, bustling promenade, sandy beaches and beautiful gardens. Situated on the Yorkshire Coast, this traditional seaside resort is an excellent base to take in the sights of York.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay New Southlands Hotel, Scarborough
● Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks from a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Evening entertainment
● Inclusive excursion to historic York
● Excursion discovering Whitby and the beautiful North York Moors.
With a colourful harbour, bustling promenade and fantastic beaches there’s little wonder that Scarborough remains a popular coach holiday destination at any time of the year, offering a fantastic range of attractions and activities for all ages on a fantastic coach holiday.
Bay New Southlands Hotel, Scarborough
The New Southlands is a charming hotel, ideally situated on Scarborough South Cliff and only a short walk from the town centre. The hotel offers spacious public areas to relax and features evening entertainment.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Lounge • Restaurant • Lift to all floors • Free Wi-Fi in all public areas.
Scarborough CarouselBack to top