Scarborough Grand Turkey & Tinsel
4 Days Away
Traditional Scarborough with its stunning scenery and seaside charm has been attracting visitors for nearly 400 years. This classic resort is rich in history but offers plenty to entertain with its diverse range of attractions making it the ideal festive destination.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Hotel, Scarborough
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Turkey & Tinsel celebrations
● Free time to enjoy Scarborough
● Inclusive excursion to historic York
● Excursion discovering Whitby and the beautiful North York Moors via Thornton le Dale, Pickering to Gothland.
With a colourful harbour, bustling promenade and fantastic beaches there’s little wonder that Scarborough remains a popular coach holiday destination at any time of the year, offering a fantastic range of attractions and activities for all ages on a fantastic coach holiday.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Scarborough CarouselBack to top