Scarborough Grand Festive Celebration
5 Days Away# 2 for 1 Bar
A splendid five day turkey and tinse break staying at the popular Grand Hotel, Scarborough. Enjoy a selection of evening entertainment along with time amid the seaside delights of Scarborough, offering sandy beaches and two sweeping bays, along with stunning parks and even a miniature railway! Our inclusive itinerary takes you on excursion to explore the charm and delights of Whitby, filled with hidden gems.
Drinks Package - ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Hotel, Scarborough
- ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
- Turkey & Tinsel celebrations
- Entertainment on some evenings
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the delights of Scarborough
- Excursion taking in the charm of Whitby
Whitby - A town that offers you something a little bit different to the ‘typical’ coastal resort! Here, you can explore ornate cobbled paths, locally owned shops and quirky cafes, giving the town a unique, welcoming atmosphere.
Scarborough, one of the UK’s first seaside resorts which has been attracting tourists for over 300 years.
Explore this holiday destination on the stunning Yorkshire coast and experience all that it has to offer. Discover its award-winning sandy beaches, breathtaking coastline and dramatic cliffs, as well as the town’s historic harbour and a variety of attractions, including Scarborough Castle, Scarborough Open Air Theatre and SEA LIFE Scarborough.
Scarborough’s beaches have been described as some of the best in the country. These include South Bay Beach, North Bay Beach and a more secluded one at Cayton Bay. With the mixture of soft sand and tidal hard sand, they have the perfect castle-building sand! The town is also home to some of the UK’s finest parks and gardens, including Peasholm Park, South Cliff Gardens and Royal Albert Park. Enjoy a stroll around these lush green spaces and take in their amazing natural beauty.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Scarborough CarouselBack to top
The Grand Hotel, Scarborough The Grand Hotel, Scarborough
Built in 1863 the Grand Hotel takes pride of place overlooking Scarborough’s picturesque harbour and South Bay. Located in the town centre, this stunning Victorian building is ideally situated to enjoy the attractions and sandy beaches of this popular resort.
It's one of the most iconic landmarks in Scarborough. The impressive Grade II Listed building was designed around the theme of time: 4 towers to represent the seasons, 12 floors for the months of the year, 52 chimneys symbolise weeks – and there were originally 365 bedrooms for the number of days in a year. Today, there are 413. Located in the town centre, this stunning Victorian building is ideally situated to enjoy the attractions and sandy beaches of this popular resort.
- All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- TV and tea/coffee making facilities
- On-site restaurant with views of the harbour
- Bar and coffee shop on site
- Ballroom with cabaret & evening entertainment including bingo & quiz nights*.*Entertainment may vary.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- 24 Hour front desk