Scarborough & The Ebor Stakes
4 Days Away
Journey with us and have a flutter at the races as the jockeys and horses compete to win one of the oldest races in York. Enjoy inclusive admission to both the Grandstand and Paddock enclosure, allowing you to get a real feel for life on the race course.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Hotel, Scarborough
● Inclusive admission to York Races for the Ebor Stakes – Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure
● Excursion discovering Whitby and the beautiful North York Moors via Thornton le Dale, Pickering to Goathland.
In the event of the sporting fixture being cancelled due to weather etc you will receive a refund of the face value of the admission ticket. Unfortunately you will not receive a refund for the coach travel and hotel accommodation included in this break.
York Racecourse - Admission includes the Grandstand & Paddock enclosure
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Horse Racing CarouselBack to top