Scarborough & That’Ll Be The Day
4 Days Away
That’ll Be The Day is a celebration of timeless nostalgia with comedy and classic hits from the 50s, 60s and 70s, featuring a cast of incredible live performers. The UK’s favourite Rock & Roll variety production is a great night out for lovers of great music and fun.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay New Southlands Hotel, Scarborough
● Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks from a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Evening entertainment
● Inclusive excursion to historic York
● Excursion discovering Whitby and the beautiful North York Moors
● Inclusive admission to That’ll Be The Day at Scarborough Spa.
With a colourful harbour, bustling promenade and fantastic beaches there’s little wonder that Scarborough remains a popular coach holiday destination at any time of the year, offering a fantastic range of attractions and activities for all ages on a fantastic coach holiday.
Bay New Southlands Hotel, Scarborough
The New Southlands is a charming hotel, ideally situated on Scarborough South Cliff and only a short walk from the town centre. The hotel offers spacious public areas to relax and features evening entertainment.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Lounge • Restaurant • Lift to all floors • Free Wi-Fi in all public areas.Back to top