Portpatrick & The Mull Of Galloway
4 Days Away
Overlooking the Irish Sea with Northern Ireland beyond, the pretty seaside town of Portpatrick offers plenty to do and see. Journey with us, on our inclusive excursion as we discover Scotland's most southerly point, the Mull of Galloway.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Portpatrick Hotel, Portpatrick
● Free time to enjoy Portpatrick
● Inclusive visit to Logan Botanic Gardens
● A scenic drive visiting the Mull of Galloway and its lighthouse exhibition.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Portpatrick CarouselBack to top